Prime Valet is always on the lookout for quality professionals
Duties involved and expected to adhere to for all of our Valet drivers and management
- Greet guests and help guests with customer service related issues
- Operate different types of vehicles with a high level of respect and attention
- Operate a five-speed transmission (you will have to prove this)
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Have the ability to work well with others
- Compliance with Prime Valet’s rules, policies and standard operating procedures
- Ability to work on your feet and in all types of weather
- Excellent health and physical condition
- Willingness to change and adapt to an ever growing and evolving company. If you feel that you want to join our Dallas valet team and you qualify, please send a resume with a short description of why you would like to join the Prime valet team and a manager will be in contact with you. We run extensive background checks on all of our team members and only hire individuals with clean driving records and spotless background reports. Right now we are looking to hire potential Dallas valet drivers, managers and marketing team members.
Interested in joining our Prime Valet team? Let’s get started
Fill out the form below and if we feel you would be a good fit for our team we will be in touch within a couple of days. Please provide us with as much information and background details as possible, again we do background checks on all of our team members to make sure our clients vehicles are only handled and managed by the best Dallas has to offer.